Friday 21 August 2020

Epizeuxis

It's been a year
Since my form first frothed with fear
Shredded by shriveling shouts 
of an uncried tear
Torn by torments meant to 
haunt my mental sphere 
Oceans of melancholy whose 
Death dyed shores 
took the shape of my own spear 
Lows that flatned times tides 
Ancient anxieties anchored my
Soul at the valley of Sorrow's scape
Sans high hope Sans blissful escape

But now I'm here
This day is new and clear
This breath is nuclear 
A fission that flowers fragrant fate 
Mushrooming clouds of Colours 
that ululate
At the sight of the carcass grey that 
the Lioness ate at the Lion's Gate
The reward for the reflective roar 
That Reason will rhythmically radiate
That Patience is ever eager to elevate 
Perfumed pulses that permeate
The atom's abyss of absence
Like The Beloved palmed in 
The Lover's presitne perpetual prescence 
An eternal epic epizeuxis by the essence 
As poetic as the desimated one's remebrence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment