Thursday 11 June 2015

I'm No Thief

I am not a thief

I never had a knack
For breaking locks
of pad locked houses
I believe that
What was not written
As mine should not be desired
By this heart of mine
But my pen
has no perfection
To define 
Only blots of ink
that build up
on a fine line
Though not gifted
in seeing
the fine line
I've been gifted to
know what's mine
What wants to be mine
And What's mine to define

So try as I may
It is beyond my reach
To open the doors
Upon which your
Heart beats knock

Try as I may to discern the seconds that soak your emotions
I am unable to see the hours that build up your inner most state
Though I know that time's tic
Will soon come
to a sudden stop
I could never tell the
direction of motion
of the arms
on your clock

I am
A king
Only to love
A light
Only to love
I am a pauper
Only to love
A slave
Only to love

And so I love
with all that I have
And All that I have
is All that I love

I love with all that I am
I am all that I love

No comments:

Post a Comment