Monday 6 April 2015

POT OF GOLD

He said:
Melt my soul into a pot of gold
So I can buy her the world
Make it her throne
I want to give her
that expensive glow
I want to crown her
With crystals cut from my core
Though I know
That she is buried in  awe
Beneath the river beds
Of waters that ran before
Time's truth tore
What deception devises to restore
Although she knows
I can't love her without soul
Because no matter the weather
This heart is stone cold
The legend is old
The truth of the tale is
As it has always been told
my soul has been sold
To keep her out of the cold
So that my fantasy can unfold
From what overflows in my head
to every tinkle felt in my toe

She said:
Give me your gold
This equation is old
my sense of fashion is bold
I bring passionate flames
To heartbeats chilled by the cold
since childhood I've been told
That my beauty can
bear me a throne
I am the ocean,
to which you are tied too
at lust's shore
Forever wanting more
The truth of true love
I do not know
But if there is one thing I know
The love that you love
is only fool's gold
Romance is only a plaything that foolish poets wrote
Horses that dreaming hearts rode
I read those words somewhere in my soul 720 days
after my heart broke
On that day the shattered pieces of my heart finally spoke
My breaths once again wrote
The Harshness scribbled
on life's lifeless note
Come, my king,
Give me your gold
And I'll sing you sensations that will fill the void left by
your gold-seeking soul
I will Fill you with desires
that will empty you whole
I'll crown you the ruler of every inch spread out gently
to make out
The wonders worded
by Wander from my head
To my toe
your only foe
My sweet love
In this kingdom will be
the absence of
your pot of gold

He said:
Show me the gold in my soul
The ink with which You wrote
My life's precious poem
The secrets known
By the lips of Love alone
So that I may adorn
Your Name as my robe
So that my limbs only know
What flows from Your Throne
Blinded from the
weight of the world and
here after's heavenly gold
Heartbeats that
can never be bought
By a buried glow
That even darkness is
ashamed to show
For without doubt
You are the Greatest Glow

She said:
Golden soul
Your scent is the
secret silence spoke
your breaths are light's love note
Written to heart's that
fell and broke
To minds that the smog of
the earth rose to choke
The rest for repetitions
reeking with regret that
reconciliation refuses to revoke
Your beauty is the
truth of love told
The awakening reality,
life's long awaited hope
The solace soaked in waters that infinity's hands will forever hold
The smile that gives gold its glow
The subtle perfection
not in need of show
The rose that made romance
of the soul journer's road
The name that Adam's eyes saw
Like a jewel juxtaposed on the Heavenly Throne
Along side the name of a Hidden Treasure that desired to be known
Yours is the soul upon whose existence the angels
passionately pour
Praises in a never ending chorus
Yes my dear beloved
It is you I adore
you are my pot's gold
To the light from you
the sight of my soul
has been sold
And my profit is many fold
A value that will forever unfold
My youthful love will never go grey, become frail or grow old
Even after time's head
becomes bald
Even after space has
breathed out her last road

He said:
I glow
After drinking deeply
From the pristine perceptions
Your palm pours
Shapes of shadows
And things that my cognitive
Faculties conjure to know
The scent of snow
The rain and its bow
The voice of vibrations
from which the
coat of every colour is drawn
Your soul is sown
In a fertile field from whose scent
sweetness never ceases to flow
Your beauty is buried deeply
in the crust of light
And this is why I crumble
When I contemplate
The crux of your light
the light whose rays
Re-wrote my days
Into rays that made the rainbow,
My every breath into
pots of gold

She said
I am the gold laden globe
Whose treasure
can never be mined
By mind less minds
Those hearts pumped with pride
Leave my depth behind
Fooled by the forms
that they fight to find
I am the ocean of love
My beloved responds to me
With every wave that carries the heartfelt weight of
I love you that kisses his shore
And with every wave that returns I love him more than before
he is the star bearing sky
Whose light nurtures day
And all things made of
steel and clay
he is the motions of my emotions
Time and space has abandoned us
Now tell me o traveler
what lies at the
loftiest levels of love
What distant dream
have you placed above
the seven skies
That you have not found
Inside your chanting chamber
What breathes beneath your feet
That has placed your heart
Apart from Art's love
The Arrow lodged in Art's heart?
I am a pot of gold
Only by gold I am known
Only to gold do I glow

No comments:

Post a Comment