Wednesday 11 September 2013

LOVE LETTER

Love Stories tickled our ears over ages
Poems of love have poured from hearts that have been under love's spell
Love's marvels are said to be too magnificent to tell

Love 

For you hath humankind poured palaces
Whose walls and floors 
are a cement of wars, ink, myths 
and marble made from paper, legends 
and poetry perfumed by pearly prose poured by Persian Poets

For you hath nations beaded patterns of volcanic emotions,
Many souls have sought you in the chemistry of  magical potions
Many hearts have consulted the stars the wise and the deluded
and so many hearts remain awake in the sleep of love in hope to dwell
forever more in your gardens that flower with fantasies most supreme

many souls remain in the imagination of love
imprisoned in the melody of the passionate flames 
of a fire that promises pleasure

But you remain hidden from the eye beguiled
by the garden or the fire in places higher
preserved for those who understand the harmony that harps havoc in their hearts  
The scent that sent their souls on a soul journ

So many have spoken of and yet so few have seen and even fewer tasted
leaving those that tasted wasted in wander

And so I ask
In the alphabet of time and all the letters written by humankind whose pen has unearthed your secret and the secret of your secret?

Love my desire
Though dozens upon dozens are drawn to your dancing flame  and others  disappear in the motion of your melting melody...you remain my desire

Love my desire
Though many faces are light with delight from the delicacies of your garden gorgeously laid with bewildering beauty...you remain my only desire

Love, leave not my side
least insanity eat me alive

Love, leave not my soul
Least my breathing becomes lifeless

Love leave not my mind
For if my thoughts become 
void of your thunder
My universe is split asunder
Every Moment an immortal torture
That would leave me mind less

Love forget me not
For you are my only Alphabet
And you are my only letter

No comments:

Post a Comment